Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Metal Detecting Canada- The cellar hole search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Medic and thanks for the tour through the Canadian countryside this morning. I really like going along with you, Ed, Ron and others here since I don't get out anymore. Looks like you have come across a site with great potential. No previous dig holes bodes well. Hope you can get permission and really check the place out.
I wish you could send some of those foundation rocks to me here in Virginia. I like rocks about as much as coins and relics and I've been saving them for years. I'll build my own "great wall" someday. You are right: the ticks will be bad this year. I have already pulled off quite a few stuck ones already; just from walking through the woods around the house. Good luck at your new site.
Thanks RM for taken the time to record the video. I enjoyed the video. The scenery, the tips even if we don't have cellar holes around here. The phone actually did a nice job recording. Good luck with permission, and hope you find a heart stopper, well you know what I mean. Look forward to seeing more from this location.
Nice exploratory video Relic! I never have the time to explore then go detect. But that's an area I would enjoy exploring with out the detector because it gives you target areas to detect. Good luck with it when you get there!

Ed
Reference URL's