Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Sunday Morning Hunt w/DirtDigger and GroundCheese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roger scored us a permission that led to another permission that scored us some decent finds. Roger (AKA DirtDigger), got a silver Washington, hand full of Wheaties and normal clad and junk. Must dig it all!! GroundCheese (AKA Peyton), scored four or five Wheaties, clad and normal junk using the Compadre. I was using the CTX 3030, which I am still learning and scored a few goodies. I got a toasty 1907 Indian, normal clad and wheats and got the US military coat button marked New York Button Works on the back. All in all we had a good time digging.[attachment=9567][attachment=9568][attachment=9569][attachment=9570]
Congrats , not only did you all make some nice finds , you got to share the camaraderie that is group hunting. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Pat
Nice buttons! Love that lightly toned Merc! Great hunt for a beginner with a CTX!! Glad to hear you could get out and have some fun on a permission with the group too!

Ed
I likey the button Happy
Nice finds all! Best of luck and happy hunting
Heck yeah, congratulations on the nice finds! Nice to go hunting with some friends. Hope you continue to get out and hunt and look forward to seeing more from those sites.
Hunting with a buddy or buddies is grand. I prefer it actually because everyone can instantly share their finds.
Reference URL's