Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another pretty good day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A buddy and I got out door knocking today first house got me the franklin, Washington, and war nickel. Second house got me the 1802 draped bust and the tombac button
Wow! I need to have a "pretty good Day" pretty much any one of those coins makes it a great hunt for me , all of them make an awesome one!
   Congrats and thanks for sharing them with us.
PatYes
"Pretty good day" is an understatement for sure! It was a grand day by anyone's standards. Great work there DigDug and the 1802 is a beaut. With your camp site and the permissions, you're on a hot streak. Keep it up!
Thanks! It's been a nice start so far. Three bucket listers in one day felt good.
Pretty "damn" good day, I'd say! Those two on my bucket list as well!

Ed
Nice digs there digs!

Love the draped bust Yes
(04-16-2017 06:08 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty "damn" good day, I'd say! Those two on my bucket list as well!

Ed

Just never know when they will pop up. The house i found the draped bust at was producing nothing at all for a while, until all of a sudden I got a deep signal and lo and behold there it was! Haha

(04-16-2017 08:38 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs there digs!

Love the draped bust Yes

Thank you! I love it too. Came out the ground looking even better. I tried brushing the dirt off of it, but shoulda just left it alone until getting it home. The air got to it a little bit
Reference URL's