Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Impact and I are going to be really good friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my Nokta Impact today and had to take it out for a spin. Went to the camp my buddy and I have been going to that we've hit hard with the DEUS, Etrac, F75 and At Pro. Figured it would be a nice test. Had no idea what I was really doing, kinda just turned it on and set something up and went. There's still some things I probably have to learn. I think the finds speak for themselves. I got a merc , barber quarter, a barber dime, a really worn 1877 seated dime and my first gold!!! It's a 14k pin. Looks like for a sorority/fraternity. I was so pumped. First day I have the machine and I get my first gold. I will take that all day long.
It looks like the Impact will make an impact on your dirt fishing. That is an impressive bunch of finds. Congrats.
Pat
Wow Dig! That's a hellofa bunch of hits for a virgin cruise! Congratulations! Yes Now you have me interested!!!

Ed
Congrats on some great finds. WTG on your first gold!

So do you think that the other machines passed over these targets but did not hear those targets or the impact just was lucky enough to pass over them?

That is a pile of good targets and curious what your thoughts are?
Cool finds Dig/dug Yes

Try out Di4 in 14 kHz with stock coil in that place if you wanna dig deep!
(04-22-2017 03:12 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on some great finds. WTG on your first gold!

So do you think that the other machines passed over these targets but did not hear those targets or the impact just was lucky enough to pass over them?

That is a pile of good targets and curious what your thoughts are?

Thank you! I really do believe my friend and I walked right over these targets with other detectors. Basically each of those silvers was in a hole with some sort of iron involved and were in spots we hit a few times. The impact was still giving me solid enough IDs. The seated dime had rust all over it and was under a huge roo about 6 inches down and kinda on edge and the impact gave me a solid 84-86. Before I dug it I asked my buddy to check it with his At Pro with the 13" coil and he had to crank his sensitivity up just to hear it. My impacts gain was only at 90 and I heard it crystal clear. Also the gold pin was found in a spot I hammered every time I go. I think what is setting it apart for me is that the tonal quality of targets is great and it gives solid ids even with iron and trash mixed in

(04-22-2017 05:21 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Cool finds Dig/dug Yes

Try out Di4 in 14 kHz with stock coil in that place if you wanna dig deep!

Thanks! I really only stuck to DI99 with stock coil, but I will definitely try that next time
Reference URL's