Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #9 FTY Steady as she goes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This time a buffalo in the grass and a wheat and a rosie along the trail!

Ed
ODF I would give my left pinky to be able to hunt with you for a week. Congrats on another silver.
Congrats on #9 !!
I don't know about giving up any body parts , but detecting with you would be a great experience Ed. I doubt I could keep up.
Congrats on the silver , thanks for sharing with us (even those of us who don't remember what digging a silver feels like lately Sad).
HH
Pat
Thanks guys! I know it's only a rosie, but long ago the richest man in the world once said, "Ten dimes make a dollar!"

But for me, it's not just that now. For me it's the thrill of finding something on ground you've been over and over and over again. That's where my riches are, in the spirit of real detecting, never giving up a site, pushing on no matter what the day ends like. Keep going, Keep moving. You never know, until you try.

Thanks again to all!

And Kajun, just drive up here in November, but dress really, really well, and we'll hit it like there's no tomorrow!Yes

Ed
ODF , you have no idea how much I would love to do that. I've been to Ohio twice. I did some work at Kings Island and I've been to Canton. I don't know where you live but man you find some great stuff. And lot's of it.
(04-25-2017 07:30 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]ODF , you have no idea how much I would love to do that. I've been to Ohio twice. I did some work at Kings Island and I've been to Canton. I don't know where you live but man you find some great stuff. And lot's of it.

Thanks! 30 minutes West of Cleveland! The far Western edge of Cuyahoga County!

Ed
Reference URL's