Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A little more silver from the dream spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got back out to the camp with my friend and managed to score some more silver. Surprised the Kennedy half is a 64, you normally don't see those. And the merc is a 1927. Also got a snail shell snuff box that I'm pretty positive is silver. I can't find any markings on it at the moment but it just looks silver. Pretty neat find..never seen anything like it
Nice haul of silver Dig/dug - love that snail shell snuff Yes
Great find dig dug that snuff box look to be silver never seen anything like that before super great find. Banner for sure
Sweet finds!
Banner for sure on that snuff box! That's gotta be a rare one! Congrats on the silver coins too! Especially that 64 Kennedy. And you hit it on the head with "Dream" spot! Congrats! YesBeer

Ed
Congrats on the silver! I third or forth or whatever it is on banner for the snuff box , that is one great find.
   Thanks for sharing them with us , it gives me hope I am on a slump for good finds , just clad and trash.
HH
Pat
Thanks for the responses guys. I appreciate the call outs for banner. It is a pretty neat piece. Just gotta get out there and keep digging.
WOW! CONGRATS.
LOVE the snail digdug.
Reference URL's