Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Boarded house gives up some goodies.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend Jim and I spotted this boarded house and just had to hit the front yard. I turned on my machine took a few steps and got a good signal. Dug down about 5 inches and pulled out a 55 wheat and a 51 rosie. Then my buddy jim yelled out he dug 4 wheats and a 57 rosie. I ended up with over 50 coins total. One merc, one rosie and 8 wheats, 48 canadian penny, 52 nickel and a handful of newer change, my buddy jim found two rosies and 8 wheats and a 57 nickel.  Best hour and a half in a while. Would have stayed longer but the neighbor told us to get the h out of there.
Thanks for lookin!
Leo that's a great haul for you and your buddy. You two should carry some safety green vest and hardhats with you to look official. Carry you a couple of lead scrap pieces and tell people your looking for potentially dangerous lead in the ground.
That's a very productive hour and a half, great job. Looking forward to seeing more of your great posts.
Pat
Nice saves Leo Yes
Late to the post but great finds Leo! We got those here in Cleveland too but we don't have the desert and the isolation. Early mornings are the best but my internal clock says hit the snooze alarm at 7:30 a.m.! Seems in my old age I've turned into a night owl!!! LOL!

Ed
Reference URL's