Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: detecting at its best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Friends: I've been away from the site for awhile dealing with the wife's health issues. I'm not sure how much of a presence I'll have here going forward as I'm not actively hunting at all now. But I do check in once in awhile and I'm pleased to see some great finds posted here. Congrats to Ed, MRH, Medic, Leo, DigDug, Groundhog, and Ron, who have recently put up some real neat items for us to see. (too many to respond to individually, but I'm happy for you all.) Keep it up guys. Love to see the treasures!  I'm trying to add a link to a news story I saw recently that might be of interest to members, especially in light of similar personal stories posted here in the past.      http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/.../16702418/
What a great hobby this is. We can enjoy our pursuit of relics,coins, and history and be of service to others at the same time. Best wishes and happy hunting to everyone in our circle of friends.
I had been wondering where you had been. You and your wife will be in my prayers. I hope you do check in from time to time , it provides a little bit of an escape and keeps you at least a little bit in the hobby.
Pat
Thanks Shade and I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Health issues are a constant battle. I'd been away this week with a colonoscopy. Nothing to worry about but getting one at my age compared to when I was in my fifties is a night and day difference. Holy cow! Just have to drastically change my diet. I can deal with that. But I know some that have to go through much trial daily to just stay alive and am thankful all I have to do is eat more fruits and vegetables.

Hope all stays well with you too because as a caregiver you have to keep it together. My prayers go out to both of you.

Ed
My prayers are with you Shade. I also think you add value to the site regardless if you're able to hunt or not. I have been busy with life, etc. However, I been fortunate to continue to hunt throughout the year. Cool
Reference URL's