Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got Some Silver & Met Bullet Bob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A hunting buddy & I, hit the spot where I pulled the seated dime & quarter from a couple months ago, yesterday.

We were in a wooded section of this place, and I look up and see my buddy giving me a mischievous grin. I said to myself; "Why's my hunting buddy smiling like that?". I asked him if he found anything, and he replied; "You must be Joe". He was wearing a hat, eyeglasses & was roughly the same height as my buddy, but it wasn't him! It was Bullet Bob, another forum member here. Geez, talk about a small world!!! We live only 5 minutes from one another, and we're going to meet up for a hunt one day, but, it never panned out. Anyways...

We shot the shit for a little while, and it was nice to put a face to the name Happy Glad to finally meet you, Bob!

The hunt itself was okay, the usual suspects; two mercs, a buffalo & a musket ball. My buddy had to leave around 2, so, I decided to hit an old back-up site. I got the handcuff key there. Not sure on the age, but, I'd venture to say 30's or 40's going by the design.

I'm at almost 70 silvers for 2013, so far. Still mild here, however, ground conditions are not the most conducive for digging, as we're in the midst of a moderate drought. If I can crack 80 by the time the Winter freeze hits, I'd be a happy camper.
Great to met you Joe. Not the best day for me some clad, 1 wheat and a 1951 quarter. But had fun and will have to hookup someday. Look's like we are going to get some rain the next few days. Need it bad.
That's cool you guys finally met up. Cool finds. I like that key.
Reference URL's