Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NOKTA IMPACT DIGS/FRESH OUTTA THE DIRT :-D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Packed up the Impact this morning and headed out to an old standby I haven't been to in a while.

Slim pickins for sites around here now as nearly everything is planted so the field diggin season is at
an end here till fall now (time to head into the lake/stream/river sites now) Happy

This place is a hard one to hunt as the farmer practices "no till" so the ground is always compacted,
is full of iron, and the targets are deep as well as masked by all the iron.

If he ever plows/tills it I know I'll have a field day in it once again like when I 1st found it. At that time in
2 trips I found over a dozen 1800s coins and several buttons but since then it's not given up much at all
until today while going very slow diggin anything that sounded even slightly high/er tone even just 1 way
using the Impact in DI99, 0 disc. 0 Isat, 90 sense, 20 kHz, FE Vol 3, with the 4.5"x7" coil

Pulled a few goodies worth mention:
1874 Injun
1865 .02 center
Eagle Cuff (slightly pushed)
Clothes Iron
Horse Shoe
some doo dads
etc.

[Image: IMG_4063_zps7glzjvxg.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4064_zpserkhsrk7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4065_zpsuhijfeor.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4066_zpszrp6uw0e.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4067_zpsxxsfzx5y.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4068_zpsjk9wdwcp.jpg]
Nice digs MRH! Love that 2 center!

Ed
Nice finds! Congrats!
Great job MRH. You must have a huge finds cabinet or 3.
That two center is awesome
Great digs! It looks like the impact works well.
Pat
You always do a great job working in the iron. Glad you have a detector that gives you an edge. I have always liked the 2 cent coin for it's neat design,  and its a nice reward for your patience. You earned that one.
Reference URL's