Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #16 BUCKET LISTER!!! <-1854-> Seated Quarter!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had all this written once but mixed up on the photo sequence and tried to go back and lost the whole post because I didn't save it.

So here we go again from memory:

Went to an old bypass road I've done before but the area is pretty big and I could easily hit it another 3 dozen times and still not be finished. This road stopped being used in the 1950's and kind of became forgotten except for the occasional hiker or a mounted patrol by the rangers. I've found a lot of silver in various parts of the area but never expected this one today. Again with the 5x8 coil, Pro Zero, Iron Mask at 40, 95-100 Notched out, Full Sense and Iron Audio off.

I've included some pics of the other finds I made today and the area I found the quarter. The white arrow shows where the quarter was in relationship to the area. I first put the arrow in the wrong spot! Somebody come and walk my dog!!!!

The above description is far from what I had written but time is of the essence and I must depart.

A big thank you goes out to all the active, reserve and past service members who have given me the ability to go do what I love! Yes

Have fun out there Guys and Gals and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ODF
ODF , sir that is outstanding. WOW , what a find. How high does that rank in your find rankings ?
(05-27-2017 09:13 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]ODF , sir that is outstanding. WOW , what a find. How high does that rank in your find rankings ?

I'd say this is a close tie or really # 2 to the 1774 Half Real I found this past Winter. I really had to stop what I was doing, get up and walk around to gather myself to take it from the rim shot to the first full face field shot. Thank God I took two bottles of water with me as this used almost all of my second bottle with the aide of a tooth brush. And thank you Kajun!

Ed
Congrats on such a great find! I would imagine this will get displayed in a prominent place.
   Thanks for sharing it with us.
Pat
Nice one ODF, you hunting some of my trails?
Awesome find ODD!! I like it !!
Congrats on the bucket lister/1st seated quarter there Ed Yes

Always makes the heart skip a beat or 3 when you get one of those Happy
Really nice score Ed. I know you're happy with that one and all of us are happy for you. MRH got it right when he said it was a "heart skipping find". Bet you took more than a few minutes to marvel at the pretty lady. Looks like your silver count is edging up too with some nice finds since my last check-in. Keep it up--I want to see more like that.
And thank you for acknowledging the vets. Where would we be without those who gave everything for their their nation?
(05-27-2017 10:24 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2017 09:13 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]ODF , sir that is outstanding. WOW , what a find. How high does that rank in your find rankings ?

I'd say this is a close tie or really # 2 to the 1774 Half Real I found this past Winter. I really had to stop what I was doing, get up and walk around to gather myself to take it from the rim shot to the first full face field shot. Thank God I took two bottles of water with me as this used almost all of my second bottle with the aide of a tooth brush. And thank you Kajun!

Ed

ODF , then it's been a good year already , to snag your number 2 find. Keep it up. Only down side is the next generation won't have nothing to dig in Ohio because you're going to find it all. Happy
(05-29-2017 04:32 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2017 10:24 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed

ODF , then it's been a good year already , to snag your number 2 find. Keep it up. Only down side is the next generation won't have nothing to dig in Ohio because you're going to find it all. Happy

That's pretty funny Kajun because Cladjunky says the same thing. But honestly, I just do the older sections of the Metroparks that I can drive to in 20 minutes. I haven't even considered permissions or old schools yet. So they'll have plenty to pick from. I am amazed however at how much real old stuff is really out there.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's