Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Braved the woods and the camp still pulls through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went back to the camp area I've been hitting a lot and me and my buddy decided to hit some of the wooded areas because the open areas are becoming cleaned out by us. Got lucky and found some good stuff. I have found so many pocket knives at this place and I was hoping one would eventually be silver. My wish came true and this is from the home insurance company of New York and I believe dates to 1900. Got the walking liberty and merc in the same hole, and the Indians were found on an old road as well as the flat button. I think I can make out scovill on the backmark but that's about it. Thanks for looking
Good work again DigDug. I wouldn't give up on that site any time soon, even though you and your friend have pulled so much from it. It has been a prolific producer and I'm sure there's much more to be had.
I'd NEVER give up on that site! I'd CAMP there! Terrific finds DigDug!!! That silver pocket knife is AWESOME! Yes Love the Walker and the Merc too! And the IHP's add to the splendor of the time span!

Ed
Thanks guys. We definitely know there is life left in the place. We are planning on getting an extension on our agreement for another year to be able to be there.
Love all the silver!! Good job.
HOLY CRAP DigDug. I really really really love that knife. What a great day hunting for you. JUST WOW!!!!!
(06-12-2017 10:45 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY CRAP DigDug. I really really really love that knife. What a great day hunting for you. JUST WOW!!!!!

Yea the knife was a surprise for sure. Didn't find anything else in that particular area either
Cool finds digdug Yes

Never seen a pocket knife quite like that one. Neat!
Love the silver pocket knife! Great finds.
Gerry
Thank you. I really enjoyed finding it
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's