Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3 MORE For The Bone-Yard :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went door knocking at an 1880s house and got the go ahead to dig. Had CTX and Impact with me. Yard was approx. 2 acres with another 3 of field/woods but I stayed in the yard as the field was overgrown and woods full of bugs No

Didn't find much but had fun for the few hrs I was there. No coins except some clad.

Found a training shoe for a horse. 3 toy cars, some iron buckles and a strange bird figure/what'sit Confused

[Image: IMG_4110_zpsll06x0cw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4111_zpsiv5ko8ag.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4112_zpszc4qnxpt.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4104_zpsb2frbrdq.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4107_zpsox4v6g0i.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4105_zps4omfjh6z.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4106_zpsviflpgqi.jpg]
Cool digs MRH! Bet those little cars drove you buggy thinking about half dollars and Morgans! And a container full too! You're consistent! Yes Can't even guess at the dove or bird thing. Very unusual. Hope someone out there has a clue! Nice hunt and permission. Your cleaning it out. Gotta be more there.

Ed
1850s-60s "Sewing Bird" pin cussion

That's awesome. It's nice to learn something like that
MRH , you have your own little car junkyard going. Love the bird. What detector did you use most ?
(06-25-2017 09:34 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]MRH , you have your own little car junkyard going. Love the bird. What detector did you use most ?

Both about the same amount of time K-man

CTX found the toy cars, the horse shoe and some clad

the Impact found the rest shown (and some clad too).
Congrats on the finds. The pin cushion is neat, but even new it's kinda ugly. lol. Good luck on your future hunts.
Reference URL's