Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pre-civil wat home site (couple of first for me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a permission from a local jewelry store owner to detect his pre civil was home site. I went this afternoon while they were away. I got a couple first for me. A toasty( everything came out toasty except the silver) V nickel! Couldn't get a date. I dug the most beautiful, gorgeous 1905 barber quarter!! I love that coin. Hope the owner of the property doesn't want it! I also found a sterling silver baby ring. Here's a list of the coins.
1965 quarter
2001 dime
1928 wheat
1971 quarter
1937 wheat
???? Wheat
1956 wheat
1947 wheat
1955 wheat
194? Wheat
1943 nickel(war nickel)
1968 nickel
1975 penny
1964 penny
1913 wheat
???? Wheat
1980 dime
1905 barber quarter
Nice digs

love the watch fob Yes
Nice Barber!
Very nice hunt--congrats!
Congratulations!! That's beautiful, hope you're able to keep it. Tell them how important it is to you. Congratulations on all the first! Wow!!
That's a Wow moment for sure! Gl!Happy
Nice digging OTHunter! You are hitting a lot of home runs lately. Hope you can maintain the pace. Your 05 quarter is in terrific condition; a double score to my way of thinking.
Nice catch on that Barber! It's a key date and in pretty good shape!!!! Worth some $!!! Congrats on the V and the fob! Great hunt!

Ed
I'm loving the barber and the watch fob. It looks like you brought that great vacation luck home with you OTH , I hope it lasts all year.
Pat
(07-10-2017 11:35 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm loving the barber and the watch fob. It looks like you brought that great vacation luck home with you OTH , I hope it lasts all year.
Pat

Me too!! I've been real lucky in both land and water!
Thanks
Killer finds, Congrats!
Reference URL's