Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got there just in time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I pulled into the park, I saw this sitting in front of the tot lot that I was headed to.

It's too bad that I only got one lonely penny out of there, but at least she's happy now in the jar with all the other orphan pennies.
I'm guessing it's all new stuff. Be nice if they pushed up all the old stuff to look thru
That's the way it goes some times Groundhog. Reminds me of pulling into a favorite very old playground spot once only to find that it had been blacktopped!
Shheeshh! Man Groundhog, that's a bummer. No All the planning and the time. Who knows what's in that pile! I ran across a dump spot one time from an overgrown baseball field scrape off that was just sitting there about 15 feet from the outfield in the woods. You can tell by the type of dirt and the obvious pile. Found about 2 wheats and a rosie and speculated that if I got a shovel and started to sort of level it out, maybe I'd find more goodies. But I said let's go to greener pastures. Good Luck next time out!

Ed
Reference URL's