Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NICE Sterling St. Christopher Medal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been doing the parks around ball fields and such and have dug a TON of pulltabs, can slaw and foil over the last week. Was pretty hot, only 84 but very humid after all the rain we had. Got a great signal going back toward the truck to get some cold water and hit this SOLID 87, 89, 91 signal with real good high tone. Dug a pretty good sized plug and shining out from the bottom of the plug was what at first I thought was a dog tag. Nope! 6.8 grams Sterling! Cleaned up real nice. At 6 inches it's been there for a while! It's a little bigger than a silver quarter!

Ed
That's a nice chunk of silver!! Congrat ODF
It looks like the "sweat equity"you put in has paid off. I gave it a go and the heat chased me back into the AC. Thanks for sharing it.
Pat
(07-14-2017 09:48 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the "sweat equity"you put in has paid off. I gave it a go and the heat chased me back into the AC. Thanks for sharing it.
Pat

Thanks Pat & LOL! We have a great AC unit in the apartment. If we didn't, we couldn't probably sleep at night. The cool air stuff is addictive! I have air in my truck but it doesn't work. Hasn't for about 8 years. Bad compressor. When it's 94 out it's 104 in my truck at 60 MPH!!! But I don't blame you for ducking out of the heat with AC readily available. Sometimes when I'm out in the heat like this I don't know whether to drink the water from the cooler or pour it over my head! Chuckle

Take care man!

Ed
That's a nice hefty chunk of silver. Stay cool while you're digging these prizes--the heat has been pretty bad here the last week or so.
Reference URL's