Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Boarded house in north Vegas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a boarded house the other day and told my friend jim about it. He looked it up and it was built in 1954. He picked me up at 5:30 am and we were in the front yard by 6. Right away my buddy jim pulles a 45 quarter and a few wheats before my machine is even done with noise cancel. I was just pulling clad for the first hour, then I started pulling wheats. I found 6 wheats, 43-s merc, 12 crusty zincs, 32 copper mems, 2 nickels, 15 clad dimes, 8 quarters, 1959 Bonanza Airlines token
1956 Las Vegas dog tax tag, cool little button and I didn't even show all the trash. Thanks for lookin!
Great hunt! That cross thingy with the square hole in it is a water key for the building exterior hose bib. I've lost a few myself over the years. I'm real surprised you dig that many zincs. I do dig them if they're iffy but I mostly ignore them because they throw off such a wide signal. That's a real cute dog tag too!

Ed
You sure do dig a bunch! I'm guessing these have never been hunted?
Good finds again Leo. You are a dedicated disciplined hunter---that's for sure. I'm thinking you're overdue for a nice ring, based on your past results. I'll be watching for it.
Reference URL's