Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Moderator Issues Spammers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a spammer with 21 posts. There is no option anymore for me to  delete the posts as moderator. All I could do is ban this person from posting any more.
I assume, spammers may have found a way to infiltrate this forum and prevent mods from doing much. Don't know.
Thanks for banning them , it frustrating to see a new post and get disappointed when it turns out to be an ad for something way off topic.
   By the way , a while back you posted pics of some circuit boards for a new detector you were building. Did you finish it and post how well it came out? I was very intrigued by that thread.
Pat
Shelved the project, apparently the SMT circuit board design had some flaws and was never really tested, built by the designer. The thru the hole circuit board design worked--it was larger and not one I was going to build. So I cut my losses and called it quits as a few others have. After spending about $300 for circuit boards and parts. I am not the only one who used the SMT design and had some circuit boards made.
Thanks for your moderation Sven!
Reference URL's