Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: went lot hopping and found a boarded house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My buddy Jim picked me up at 6am and we hit our first lot at 6:30. I pulled a little clad, but right before we left I pulled a 46 rosie, then the next lot same thing. Right at the end I pulled a 47 rosie. Then at the next lot my first target was a 64 rosie and clad. Across the street was a boarded 1954 house - so we hit it. Third target was a 42 merc, then a wheat, then a 51 rosie and a 51 Franklin and two more wheats. My most silvers in one 4 hour hunt this year.  Thanks for lookin!
That's a whole bunch of silver! I'm guessing you don't see franklins very often!
Good score on silver there Leo

you sure seem to have a lot of boarded up houses to hunt there?

Can't find one to save your life around here... Nothing sits vacant for any period of time in this area.
Way to go Leo! Loving the big silver and it's little friends are great too!
Pat
You're killing it in those lots Leo!! Congrats! Nice Franklin too! Still on my bucket list!

Ed
OTH - Only found 14 Franklins in my life.
MRH - ya, lots of trashed out houses right off the strip, none older than 1945.
Thanks Digsit and ODF!
Leo congrats man. That's almost a year of hunting for me. You and ODF just flat out own this forum with silver finds. Keep it up.
Reference URL's