Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nokta Impact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a production unit with 3 coils to test out here in Canada.
Have to say, its a blast, fun to use and a killer on Canadian clad, was hoping it would be.

I posted on my website, my findings over the past few weeks.

https://www.treasurelinx.com/notka_md.html
That's a really good review on the Nokta Sven! Congrats on that 9K ring! Love those hallmarks! And I just spent half an hour going over your website! I bookmarked it in the MD Reference file! Great job!

Ed
Sven the Impact is certainly a formidable detector. Nokta is doing some good things in the metal detecting community.
Another great thing about the Impact is the updating they are doing through the internet.
As good as their product is what is really catching a lot of peoples attention is Nokta's willingness and ability to respond to user feedback , something woefully absent with the other detector manufacturers in an age of near immediate electronic obsolescence. It will interesting to see how Minelab reacts with their introduction of the new detector in September ,,,,,, same old stuff or a customer interface for once?
Found about $11 in change, sterling ring and a 10kt gold ring this evening.
Reference URL's