Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Use This Technique to Locate Ancient Campsites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And can you imagine what the possibilities are when metal detecting one of these ancient sites?  Folks, these camps not only exist ALL OVER, but you can use this very same technique around the world.  Here's how it's done:

There were signs and symbols created a LONG time ago.  These signs and symbols were placed at the area's of treasure (gold veins, accumulation rooms, etc) by using cultures and people who went throughout the globe, scoured EVERY inch of it, and when they found veins of metal, precious stones, etc., these people then proceeded to construct the "geoglyph's" that can still be found to this day....all over the world, and in some places like Gretna, Nebraska, you CAN find and you CAN pinpoint not only treasure, but the campsites these "constructors" used while in the area.

The technique to locate these signs and symbols on earth (near your house?) is so simple....all you need is Google Street (or 360) and.....and this is the hardest part of this equation; you have to have a working knowledge of these treasurer geoglyphs.  So let me give you an example of where to look for the symbols I'm going to reveal, so that you can go to this area and see the geoplyph's I speak of, and also give you the interpretations of these treasure symbols.

The main symbols-shapes- to look for are what I call the 3 Majors.  There are more, BUT, if you can see these three in one location, then you have found a treasure....and therefore...a campsite.  The 3 Majors are a sfollows:
The Owl
The Bell
The Duck
I will ask you, at this point, to get on google street and go to Machias Harbor, Maine.  From the Atlantic Ocean proceed (pretend your a ship hauling treasure) into the harbor, and stay to the right, and go north once inside the harbor.  I want you to look for the hills to the north side of the harbor.  On these hills you will see a geoglyph of an Owl with very long legs.  This geo is over 100 feet tall.  This Owl looks more like a Pigeon or something, but if yo know th eEgyptian Owl of minerva, then you'll know that this geo is a oerfect match.....except for the long, long legs.  These long legs are "telling" the incomin EMPTY ships from Egypt to "park" in the deepest part of this harbor, where an undergound tunnel connects the Owl geo-treasure accumulation room- that exist beneath the Owl geo, and this tunnel allows for the moving of treasure from the room under the Owl geo, to the ship, via thi sconcealed tunnel.

Other geo's from other cultures also exist next to this Owl geo in Machias Harbor.  Anyway.....this is an Owl Treasure sign and it can be found EVERYWHERE.

This Owl at Machias is an exception, and the owls (geo's) that you'll see on google are shorter, "squattier" and "chunkier".  

I hate to say this, but I have to go through my records to find the most perfect example to look for when it comes to this Owl, because once you see a perfect one, the others just fall into place.  I'll check back in.

Heck, I can't find my "perfect owl", and it's no wonder, with all the records on these sites that i have accumulated.
However, take the Machais Harbor Owl, see that long tail?  It's pointing to the deepest part of the harbor.......well, shorten this tail a LOT, even remove it in some cases.
Those long legs (indicating "DEEP"), eliminate them.
Shorten the body of th eOwl, shorter, fatter, "healthier."  

The campsites around these treasure rooms will contain some of the oldest finds in America......the Egyptians were here 3,000 years ago, other cultures (Aztec) is right there,too.

Once you understand these geoglyph's, you'll be able to see the 30-some treasure accumualtion rooms along the Potomac River.  But, if you go there on google, be sure that, before you get to the Potomac (in the Chesapeake Bay), hyang a left at the James (Jamestown) River.  You'll see exactly why thi slocation was chosen.  Heck, there a "Flock of Owls" all around the town.

This same pattern appears tome after time.  These treasures were put there for a reason.....for a plan......5,000 years before Christ.  And they exist ALL around the worls....EVERY Country.  In America, EVERY State has hundreds (some have thousands) of these treasures that are marked out fo you to locate today.

But why?  Why would these geo's be ONLY seen from ABOVE THE EARTH??  That answer is simple.  The Native Americans ALL came from the Middle East countries.  Iran, Turkey, EGYPT, Russia, you name it.  Anyway, these people were givewn a "religion" that "motivated" them to scour the earth and mark these sites all because they worshipped gold.  Not like the Church worships gold, but for another reason......these Tribes accumulated gold because they were told (in their religion) that "we came from the Sun as a drop of blood.  That drop of blood was golod.  "The more gold you accumulate, the more "spiritual power" the Tribe will have.  The more gold, the more power."

Of course, this was all a lie, but the results of their woprk is FANTASTIC for todays treasure hunters.  

The Aztecs and ALL other TRibes had the same beliefs, so they ALL worked together.  The signs (geo's) of the Aztec can be spotted from Wisconsin (where Aztec history says they originated and down all th eway through to South America.  But then came the day when the "bosses" of these "gatherers of the gold" switched to their TRUE agenda, which was to have the wealth of the planet in their control.  This meant that the gold being accumulated by the gatherers for the purpose of spiritual power, was going to NOW be used as a monetary power instead of a spiritual power.  And so it was, that the orders were given to kill all the gathers....the Aztecs, Incans, Apache, Cherokee, you name it, they were wiped-out, or close to it.  After wiping them out, ownership of the gold the gatherers accumulated changed hands to the Bosses hands.

These tribes were trying to please the Sun god, so, to prove that the gatherers were failthful, loyal, and worthy, they built these geo's to the Sun, so that their god could see how "spiritual" they are.  And the only for their god to these geo's is to build them to be seen frrom space, anb not from a trail on the ground (there will be signs for these trails that lead you tothe treasure, but these Geo's are the ONLY WAY to treasure hunt.

Now, I ask, how do you think that this knowledge of these geoglyph's (possessed by the BOSSES) affected the history of flight....as the Bosses tried in vain to see these geo's from somewhere other than a high hill, a tower (of Babble), hot-air balloon, etc.

Heck, I can't find my "perfect owl", and it's no wonder, with all the records on these sites that i have accumulated.
However, take the Machais Harbor Owl, see that long tail?  It's pointing to the deepest part of the harbor.......well, shorten this tail a LOT, even remove it in some cases.
Those long legs (indicating "DEEP"), eliminate them.
Shorten the body of th eOwl, shorter, fatter, "healthier."  

The campsites around these treasure rooms will contain some of the oldest finds in America......the Egyptians were here 3,000 years ago, other cultures (Aztec) is right there,too.

Once you understand these geoglyph's, you'll be able to see the 30-some treasure accumualtion rooms along the Potomac River.  But, if you go there on google, be sure that, before you get to the Potomac (in the Chesapeake Bay), hyang a left at the James (Jamestown) River.  You'll see exactly why thi slocation was chosen.  Heck, there a "Flock of Owls" all around the town.

This same pattern appears tome after time.  These treasures were put there for a reason.....for a plan......5,000 years before Christ.  And they exist ALL around the worls....EVERY Country.  In America, EVERY State has hundreds (some have thousands) of these treasures that are marked out fo you to locate today.

But why?  Why would these geo's be ONLY seen from ABOVE THE EARTH??  That answer is simple.  The Native Americans ALL came from the Middle East countries.  Iran, Turkey, EGYPT, Russia, you name it.  Anyway, these people were givewn a "religion" that "motivated" them to scour the earth and mark these sites all because they worshipped gold.  Not like the Church worships gold, but for another reason......these Tribes accumulated gold because they were told (in their religion) that "we came from the Sun as a drop of blood.  That drop of blood was golod.  "The more gold you accumulate, the more "spiritual power" the Tribe will have.  The more gold, the more power."

Of course, this was all a lie, but the results of their woprk is FANTASTIC for todays treasure hunters.  

The Aztecs and ALL other TRibes had the same beliefs, so they ALL worked together.  The signs (geo's) of the Aztec can be spotted from Wisconsin (where Aztec history says they originated and down all th eway through to South America.  But then came the day when the "bosses" of these "gatherers of the gold" switched to their TRUE agenda, which was to have the wealth of the planet in their control.  This meant that the gold being accumulated by the gatherers for the purpose of spiritual power, was going to NOW be used as a monetary power instead of a spiritual power.  And so it was, that the orders were given to kill all the gathers....the Aztecs, Incans, Apache, Cherokee, you name it, they were wiped-out, or close to it.  After wiping them out, ownership of the gold the gatherers accumulated changed hands to the Bosses hands.

These tribes were trying to please the Sun god, so, to prove that the gatherers were failthful, loyal, and worthy, they built these geo's to the Sun, so that their god could see how "spiritual" they are.  And the only for their god to these geo's is to build them to be seen frrom space, anb not from a trail on the ground (there will be signs for these trails that lead you tothe treasure, but these Geo's are the ONLY WAY to treasure hunt.

Now, I ask, how do you think that this knowledge of these geoglyph's (possessed by the BOSSES) affected the history of flight....as the Bosses tried in vain to see these geo's from somewhere other than a high hill, a tower (of Babble), hot-air balloon, etc.

If you have a desire to see these geo's in their "original state" more easily, then do your searches in the Aluetian Island Chain of Alaska.  There are hundreds of treasure rooms on these thousands of islands, and the geo's abound!!!  
Even in searching the State of Iowa, with Her plowed fields, these geo's are easy to spot with a trained eye.  The "blurring" of the geo's from plowing is minimal in most cases.
Hmmmmmm?!!?? Think
Reference URL's