Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Forums Sponsor and Moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been on this forum for a while now and I like what I see, but I think it needs a little more activity. I would love to see this forum and website grow. We need more members that post on the forums and buy and sell on the classifieds. So this was discussed with NJNYDigger to see what could be done. Since I am already a sponsor on the classifieds, we decided  for me to become a moderator and go on staff for the forums. We want more activity on the forums. Along with Digger, we will be doing giveaways along the way to try and get folks involved. I will be doing a giveaway for a Garrett Z-lynk system in the next week or two. I will post it on the forums when this happens. I want to say thanks to Joe and his willingness to grow the website. I look forward to meeting good folk on here, and feel free to hit me up with any problem you encounter on the site. Thanks and good hunting!!
Right on, Dave! Yes Look forward to dusting off the cobwebs in here now that fall hunting season is almost here. Dave was nice enough to offer up a killer prize for a contest guys, I gave him some ideas on how to do it, and hopefully he'll be posting about it soon. Enjoy Happy
Congrats on the new position Dave and here's to much success!!! YesYesYesBeer

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
I'm looking forward to more pics and stories and learning more!
Congrats , I hope your new ideas hit a home run and build things up , there is a nice core group here we just need a bunch more active members.
Pat
Well done Dave! Thanks for stepping up to help out the TC forums. I know you are busy and I'm pretty sure this will cut into your time, so I salute you for the thought and the effort and for being unselfish.  I hope you are successful and that both you and the forums prosper.
Welcome aboard always good to have some more help. Being a sponsor makes it a bit more personal for you. I need to post more as well.
I'm in/still here Big Grin
Reference URL's