Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Surf and turf!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started out the day in the water. Kind of slow, I believe it has been hit recently but I did manage one goldish ring and surprisingly a tarnished 1962 silver Roosevelt. On the way back I stopped at the pre-Civil War house and did some land detecting and found my first crotal bell complete with dinger!!
Bicentennial quarter, four clad dimes, four clad Nichols, five pennies and two wheaties.
I love the Oldsmobile item and the "gold-ish" ring , is it marked in any way? It looks like you had a great hunt.The croatal bell is awesome too.
Pat
Congrats on the Rosie and the Crotal bell! And a lot of real interesting stuff to go along with those! Love that Olds Motor Company plate!

Ed
You keep coming up with lots of interesting finds from varied places. Thanks for posting up the goodies for us to see. Really like the bell.
Nice crotal bell and cool oldsmobile badge Steve Yes
(08-04-2017 09:03 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]I love the Oldsmobile item and the "gold-ish" ring , is it marked in any way? It looks like you had a great hunt.The croatal bell is awesome too.
Pat

No markings at all!!
I looked up the crotal bell and with the "sunburst design on bottom, it was made from late 1700's til mid 1800's. How cool is that!!
I lost the crotal bell?

The landowner asked if she could have it. I of course said "yes"
Reference URL's