Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My 25th Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back on July 25th of this year, the wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and like a good husband I bought a nice 14K ring with some diamonds on it. Being the 25th is silver I wrapped one of my cheap .925 rings I found beach detecting and she got a good laugh at that. Then I took her out in the yard and handed her the AT Pro and told her she had to find her present!
Well congrats on 25!

But that deal with her looking for the present is too much fear drama for me. (My woman would have clobbered me with the AT Pro!)

Did she find it?

Ed
Nice touch OTH!   You're a sly one aren't you?  Congrats on celebrating your 25th; and I hope your wife found her pretty present. Now how are you going to top this one--expectations have been raised!
(08-06-2017 12:54 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Nice touch OTH!   You're a sly one aren't you?  Congrats on celebrating your 25th; and I hope your wife found her pretty present. Now how are you going to top this one--expectations have been raised!

The way I see it, I don't have to worry until our 50th!!!?

(08-06-2017 09:18 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Well congrats on 25!

But that deal with her looking for the present is too much fear drama for me. (My woman would have clobbered me with the AT Pro!)

Did she find it?

Ed

I made it real easy and I did the digging!
Reference URL's