Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #32 and a 5 Wheat spill, another birdband!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also parts of a harmonica reed, not shown, near a ballfield in the woods. These wheats came out pretty nice.

Ed
Cool finds. You oughta call in the bird bands
Good deal Ed Yes

AT Pro??
(08-07-2017 07:54 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Good deal Ed Yes

AT Pro??

Yes MRH! Tornado coil and about 3 inches of flattened leaves. All were in about a 6 to 9 inch area and only a few inches into the soil. Real unusual signal. Not like a can top or buried can. Crisscross pinpointed it about 5 times before I started to dig. Had a feeling it was some kind of spill or maybe a silver chain after the 4th and 5th crisscross. The Rosie was the last of the coins to come out. It was masked pretty heavy by the wheats and was a real surprise after digging each of them individually.

Ed

(08-06-2017 07:37 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Cool finds. You oughta call in the bird bands

I will send the info in. I've got 2 now to do. I have the sites bookmarked under some category. Just have to find them.

Ed
Keep plugging away on those silvers Ed!  It looks like 100FTY is probably out of reach if you stay in the woods where they seem to be present but sparse; but I know you like that kind of exploration and historical research that goes hand in hand with detecting. The wheats were in surprisingly good shape compared to many that you pull out of the Ohio soil. Too bad it wasn't a silver spill. It's me again Ed. I had to come back and edit this post, in case it seemed disparaging about reaching 100 and your woods approach. You are a true MDer and I respect the way you go about the hobby. And I enjoy going along with you on your adventures since I can't do it myself anymore. Keep it up!
Reference URL's