Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NEW SPONSOR CONTEST!! SEPT 9TH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I better do my thing before you close the thread,,,I like the odds at 1 of 6 entries. Yes 6 , because I am going to make a point about this crazy rule that always gets put in these drawings about "without going over",,,,,,WHY? to prevent a tie? how cool would that be , then you could do a pick a number or something to get the winner,,,,adds suspense and interestYes Ties are good when you are trying to gin up participationHappy

Okay so much for my rant , now my pick will be "9364" effectively eliminating any chance for ED to win and increasing my chances and making my point at the same time.
Of course , if that should be the closest number , I will defer the prize to Ed because I'm really not an a$$holeWink
Everyone has till 5:00 this evening to guess there numbers. Any guess after that will be void.
The winner of the Garrett Zlynk kit is Steveo with the guess of 3241. 
CASH 4
9/9/2017
Evening
Way to go Steve; congrats and best wishes for fun with the new toy. It's a real nice prize.
wow cool as beans I guess I should by a lotto ticket
Thanks for the contest
Congrats Steveo!! That's a real nice system they have for the AT Pro and Max. Wireless makes things so much easier!! HAVE FUN!

Ed
Congrats Steveo , let us know how well it works for you.
Pat
As soon as I get time I will hook it up to my MXT I am sure it will work great
Like to say thank you to Riverteamsixdetectors for hosting this past contest and being a member of the community. It was very kind of you.

Congratulation Steveo! Do you like the Garrett Zlynk?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's