Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got out sunday between thunderstorms.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back up to the trails north of Vegas.  Been real humid with monsoon season here. When I got out there it was 97 with 60 percent humidity. I could only stand it for 2 1/2 hours. First thing I found was a 64 memorial penny. Then I had a loud signal in a sandy dune, it was a dinky toys jeep all metal with real rubber tires from 1954 made in england in great shape and five times bigger than a hot wheel. Then I found a 1946 Boulder dam souvenir token, 1952-s wheat, 1945 merc and a Utah one cent tax token and a bit of junk. Thanks for lookin!
You always seem to find odd things and silver coins! Good job
Trail junk!
What kind of trails are these? Are they just old hiking trails or are they old wagon Trail?
Nice finds Leo Yes
You always come back from the dessert with good stuff Leo. All interesting finds, especially the Jeep; a real nice prize.
Leo that Jeep must have been screaming.
Nice finds , I don't consider the Nash item to be junk , but then again I'm into old cars....
Pat
Great haul Leo! Yes I love finding tokens!

You mean it rains in Nevada? We haven't had a good rainstorm in over a month. We're watering the soccer fields with the city's water wheels right off the hydrants because the irrigation system can't put enough water down! Even the Harvey aftermath is stalling down near Columbus, Ohio. We are dry as a bone here. Ground in most areas is like concrete! Poor sheep are getting skinny!Chuckle

Ed
Reference URL's