Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Surf and turf II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, you can tell that the kids are back in school. I went to the beach today and only got one good signal. Didn't stay long because the water is cooling down. Got a laser Cut deer pendant and didn't think much about it until I got home and looked at it better. It looks to be cut from an 1886 1/2 dollar.

Took the impact back to the pre-civil war house today. Found a lot of cool stuff. I found six wheat pennies, 7 if you count the one that was shit by a.22!!, two Indian head pennies, a buffalo nickel and an aluminum coin looking item with some writing on it. Cannot tell what it is. And I also found a 1938 Nazi German coin. That is at least three foreign coins and possibly four if the a little aluminum coin looking thing is foreign. I also found a big heavy ball/weight of some sort. It looks like concrete but it's heavier than what concrete would be. I am assuming that it is lead
Have I mentioned that I love my Nokta Impact!
OTH , how much are you liking the Impact ? Do you think it's fast or has great separation and so on ? Love the finds. You live in a great area.
(08-25-2017 10:12 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]OTH , how much are you liking the Impact ? Do you think it's fast or has great separation and so on ? Love the finds. You live in a great area.

I'm definitely no expert at metal detectors but it is definitely a deeper machine even with running it at 20 hz which would be the shallowest frequency of the three that it has. To me, it seems to pull out or separate the high signals better. If you have both good and bad targets in the ground, it seems to give you a better, stronger high tone and numbers.
I love the Impact!
I like the AT Pro also but the Impact is becoming my main machine
Here is a couple pics of the nazi coin cleaned up.
Those are some really great finds OTH! Love that deer pendant and the Nazi coin. You are doing well with the Nokta Impact! Keep up the great work!Yes

Ed
Reference URL's