Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More Fun with the Impact 7" Concentric Search Coil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to a school yard that I stopped at briefly a few weeks ago.
I got lucky and just happened to hit on area that started producing right away. It's always a great thing when the first or second signal you dig up is a Toonie ($2 coin).
Within about 15 minutes, dug up 3 Loonies. That's $5, on a roll now. Then a couple more. After an hour, that makes for a good haul. Did find a bunch of pennies in that time and a lot
of those neat pulltabs who want to be rings. Couldn't figure out why I wasn't finding any other change, dimes, nickels, quarters. Further away from the $1 and $2 coin area, started to find some dimes, then quarters and just one nickel.
A couple more Loonies there as well. For about 2.5 hours, scooped up approx. $14 in change.

There was some EMI in the area, quickly dispensed with by switching the frequency shift a couple numbers. Hunted mostly in Di3 mode, Gain at 95. 14Khz.

The new 7" concentric would make a great addition to any Impact owners coil collection.
[attachment=9985]
That looks like a lot of fun!! Which is the toonie and loonies?
With clad totals like that your machine will pay for itself quickly. I assume that is a button next to the keys ,it looks like it is cool. I wish dollar coins would catch on here in the US they add to the clad totals so nicely.
Pat
(08-26-2017 08:00 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]That looks like a lot of fun!! Which is the toonie and loonies?

Loonies are $1 coins pictured on them is a Loony Bird, pun intended, jokes have been made about this coin
Toonies or Twoonies are $2 coins.

[attachment=9986]
I see them now! Thanks!
Another great haul Sven! I think it's so cool you guys up there have $2 dollar coins! These idiots at the FED here idolize the $2 dollar bill and it's a special one but I think a well thought out coin would be more appropriate. They last a lot longer in circulation. Everybody here HOARDS $2 dollar bills like they were collectors items and then gives them to the grandchildren as casual gifts because we KNOW mom won't let them be spent!! (Guilty as charged!)

Nice work! Yes

Ed
Reference URL's