Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Quest Q40 out Cladding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had the Q40 for about 3.5 hours today. Ground was pretty dry and hard, we need lots of rain, maybe Texas can send some up our way.....
Pretty uneventful day overall, still managed to take home a number of keepers as well as a pouch full of junk. Really wasn't in the mood to dig junk, you know you have to dig it if you want gold.
And I did find gold, at least thought I did. A skull and gemstone earring, looked like 14K all the way, since I didn't see any markings, wasn't counting on it to be. Did find two rings, one was crap-ola and the other was marked "Sterling".
It went into my wifes box for future usage......$$$$ Interesting find was a Harley-Davidson pin. Found a game token, seem to be finding one every time out now.

[attachment=9987]

[attachment=9988]
Boy that second picture sure looks familiar!!
Thinking about selling bags of it, perfect for seeding sites....................................some dirt thrown and a maybe bunch of salt damaged pennies  in as fertilizer.

Now that's talking trash
Your hunts are making me long for some dirt fishing time.
   So if I "seed a site" with my junk finds do better finds grow there? lol
Pat
Never thought about it like that.........................Big Grin

What do you get when you cross pollinate trash? have to think about that.
You guys are crackin' me up! Chuckle Nice hunt there Sven. I've seen that second pile a lot. It makes me cringe....

Ed
Reference URL's