Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Looking for silver and stumbled on gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My friend Minelabmike just bought another SEPro, been a year since we last detected together. First lot we hit, I found some tokens and clad, second lot we hit I found a 46 rosie and 5 wheats (oldest a 1919), the third lot we hit I found a nice 14k bracelet. Now at 60 silver coins for the year. Had a great time, also found this cool bicentennial penny. WOO-HOO!
Nice catch on the bracelet Leo and congrats on #50! Yes

Ed
Gold is always good Leo. It's unfathomable to me how you can hit 50 in a year. And we're not even done with the year.
ODF made a mistake, I'm at 60 silver coins for the year!
Show off......LOL. That is simply incredible Leo. Those numbers don't even compute in my mind. I'm at 8 for the year. That's it.
Sounds like you need to get out more kajunman. I have found over 100 silvers every year for the last 15 years. My best year was 2005, with 269 silver coins for the year. (Had a few nice spots that had silver all over the place) good luck!
Way to go on the silvers again Leo. You are clearly the King of the Count this year. When I first joined this site a couple of years ago several members hit 100 and like Kajunman, I was astounded that numbers like that could still be realized. Luck plays a part for sure but skill with the detector and perserverance drive the big numbers. You manage to do alright on the gold too!  Nice snag on the bracelet.
Nice chunk of gold Leo Yes

Cool penny too!
Cool pennyWink
Yea, I really really like that penny!! I don't think I've ever seen a bicentennial penny
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's