Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Lake Michigan trip (yes I do detect sometimes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am finally able to take a couple hours for myself since getting back from a vacation trip to Lake Michigan. It was not a very successful trip , the fishing was not so great and the first day of water hunting it was a bit more wavy than I would have liked.
   I ventured into the water and did manage to find a silver cross on an unmarked chain (I repaired the clasp) and a Girl Scout pin that cleaned up well. Unfortunately I also managed to lose my sand scoop , I usually sling it with a cord and drag it along behind me. When I noticed it was missing the rest of the time that morning was spent searching with no success.
   It was quite a challenge to get the cross necklace from my daughter for a picture....
   I hunted very little after that because the kids kept me pretty busy.  I will get this posted and then I actually have time to swing a coil.... Happy. Sorry my photography skills are not that great , I cannot get the hallmarks on the cross to show clearly.
Pat[attachment=10018]
Nice silver cross, Congrats!
Nice catch on the silver cross and the girl scout pin Digsit! Water hunting is a real challenge so I think you did pretty good! Yes

Ed

Photographic skills aren't the problem. You need more light!
Sorry to hear that you lost your scoop while hunting. But the silver cross is still a very nice find, and I'm sure that you had a great time with the family at the lake.
Reference URL's