Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Treasure digger here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Bryan

I look forward to exchanging ideas and discussion topics with all of you. Please excuse me in advance if I seem blunt or terse at times, or make spelling mistakes. I've learned a lot here already just lurking around, but this forum helped me so much. I wish to learn more and understand how important it is to get an in-depth look for devices and equipment that I could use in my treasure hunting, or coin detection endeavors.

Best of luck to us.
Welcome,can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures
Welcome to the forum! Yes Your in the right place and we're a pretty forgiving bunch so have at it! Being a newbie can be frustrating at times but once you get the knack of detecting it is a hobby you'll never regret! Looking forward to your posts and questions!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome to our little club. You will like it here ---very friendly and a wealth of detecting knowledge to be shared. So like Ed said, jump right in and let us know what you are finding and thinking.
Welcome from SE Michigan , I know you will get great help from our members and hope you settle in to a lifetime hobby.
Pat
Welcome from Wisconsin. Good to here from a new person look around and enjoy the information
Digsit, proud to be a member of Treasure Classifieds Forum Happy
Remember for the good of the hobby It is better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.
Hey Bryan, I understand. At first I made many spelling mistakes and was critized by some folks but hey that is not me.

Glad your here to compliment this site.

Tony
Reference URL's