Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not a bad relic hunt.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was able to get out for a few hours today.  Went to the old 1858 military camp.  Found 4 .54 caliber minies, 2 fired round balls, 2 percussion caps, 3 pewter underwear buttons and I believe the top of a canteen cork holder (broken).   There was a dusting of new snow on the ground.  Hopefully I can get out once or twice more before the detector is hung up for the winter.
Nice finds. I got a hunt in yesterday. Weather was beautiful. Could be the last time this year.
Yes. Nice finds SLC. Out yesterday in marvelous weather for 4 hours to continue a search for those crotal bell pieces I left behind but with no luck. I've never found any old bullets like that. Only lead 38's and 45 FMJ. Those buttons are a great find as well.Yes T storms and tornado warnings here now. 7:58pm. Good week coming up though. HH
Nice finds! Man, I feel for you guys that live in snow areas...hope its a mild , short winter. Ray
Nice digs!
Reference URL's