Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hit a park, some lots and a trail = 3 silver's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not getting out much lately, started a new job in construction at 46 with minelab mike (he's 63, don't know how he does it) and I can feel it. Went with my friend Robert to t he park last week and dug $7.00 in clad, one was a Herbert Hoover dollar and some kind of English coin. Minelab mike and I hit a trail last friday, I found a 23 buff. On Sunday mike and I hit some lots in henderson, found a 43 merc,46 rosie, 46 and 53 nickels and three 40s wheats and a nice sterling ring. Thanks for lookin!
Congrats on the silvers and KUDOS to you for getting work. Construction is a tough job but if you are just into it, things will get better. The first three or four weeks are a bear if you've not been into strenuous work like that. After being off for 3 months during the Winter, even for me to start up the soccer program in March is painful for the first 2 weeks. And I'm 66 soon to be 67. Don't worry though because tossing around an SE Pro all day long will seem like a nice walk in the park in about a month. Yes Beer

Ed
Nice haul there Leo Beer
For not getting out much that is an impressive bunch of finds. I like the silvers of course and the ring , but for some odd reason the damaged wheaty is my favorite.
Pat
Nice finds Leo, congratulations! GL on the new job. Best way to appreciate a job is to be without one too long. Guess this wouldn't apply to the rich. Think
Reference URL's