Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just a few of my finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I would share a few of my metal detecting finds. Will post more later.
Great finds Fred! Yes Love the button as it looks near civil war, but I'm no expert on buttons as there are very few up here in North East Ohio. That enameled scenery piece is a question. Old key fob, maybe? And the one with the flag hanging above the eagle is another mystery. Lapel decoration? Looks almost like your in a civil war era area. Thanks for posting and using a reference size item like the quarter. Happy Hunting and hope you have a good Sunday detecting.

Ed/ODF
Those are some great digs. I like the money clip , old buttons are always cool to see and the pin and enamel pieces are fun too. It is great to see a new person posting finds (or anyone posting finds lately). I look forward to seeing plenty more of your fun finds.
HH
Pat
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THIS THIS TREASURE
I DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE YOU SH
Feledge thank you for sharing. Anytime you find medals and old buttons I would consider it a nice hunting trip. The fob with the picture of the frazier fir tree in the sunset is neat too. The grounds you're hunting looks promising too and good luck! Happy
Reference URL's