Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: back to the old rental house and it suits me to a "T"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got back to the house my Wife and I rented right after we got married for an hour and a half yesterday. I did not do so well on the coins , but I am still thrilled. My finds were 43 cents in clad , a bunch of can slaw and bottle caps, a 1957 wheatie and my favorite a Model T Ford key.
I am into Model A Fords , but any OLD car parts put a smile on my face. I look forward to getting back on this site , I am convinced there is more there......[attachment=10111][attachment=10112]
Cool find on the Model T key! Glad you were able to get out! Now I know what they look like! If they were driving around T's there then you may still have a chance at more silver. Just keep eliminating the signals!

Ed/ODF
You are clever with the puns and you never disappoint. I'm glad you found that key and knowing your passion for the old cars, I'm sure it was as much a thrill as finding a silver coin. By all means keep hitting that spot.
Congrats on the Model T key. I'll take it! My hunter partner is rebuilding a Model A, think 1929. Once we were hunting and I found a brass dodad. My friend said hey that is a peacock valve off a model T, then asked if he could have it. I said of course, it was headed to the brass bucket. Now, it found a better home. Anyway Pat, I know more treasures ahead! Good luck! Happy
Thanks guys . Hey Updown tell your partner to be careful , restoring a Model A becomes a habit , it is never quite done and you are always on the lookout for that part that you need. I find it cuts into my dirt fishing time. I guess you've got to have diverse hobbies. Tongue
HH
Pat
Reference URL's