Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Summit County - Ohio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some may know, there is a interesting paranormal show called "HellTown" about a town called Boston Mills that was confiscated " Eminent Domain" by the government in 1974. The town was established in 1806. I like shows like that, regardless if they are truthful or not. What I have found out in life, stories or rumors that I have heard contains some truth most the time. Each one varies in the about of truth. lol

Anyway, I'm wondering about the relics and silvers in the ground since 1806! I would like to hunt that old school yard, all the front lawns too!

However, I would not want to be hunted by the Mutants living in the woods. Scary!

Glad I don't live near the area or I would be tempted. LOL.Think

IT'S NOT WORTH IT ED, STAY AWAY! THERE IS SPIRITUAL DANGER IN THOSE WOODS. Sad
Ha! Only thing I'm worried about is hungry coyote's! Chuckle That's a Winter ski town around these parts. Very scenic and nostalgic. I did a couple of jobs in a town named
Peninsula years ago, which is right down the road. That whole area is pretty rustic and very rugged. Surrounded by the Cuyahoga Valley National Park as well where it's forbidden to detect. (Bast!#$'s)

Ed
Ed is so hardcore , I don't think the zombie apocalypse would stop him from detecting. It sure would add some excitement to his great stories , swinging a detector with one arm and destroying zombies with the other Tongue.
No offence Ed , I enjoy your stories and love seeing your finds....
Pat
(10-30-2017 03:52 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Ed is so hardcore , I don't think the zombie apocalypse would stop him from detecting. It sure would add some excitement to his great stories , swinging a detector with one arm and destroying zombies with the other Tongue.
No offence Ed , I enjoy your stories and love seeing your finds....
Pat

LOL! No offense taken Pat! I'd love to go detect there! It's about 45 miles away though. And I'm still not done here! It'll take me another 5 years to get 15 miles away. LOL!

Not much scares me. Zombie's are a figment of some writers' imagination. Like I fell asleep during the movie "Dawn of the Dead" !

Real human beings out in the woods with no logical purpose to be there, that scares me!

Ed
I've seen the ads for this show but don't think I'll get into it very much. I don't have a great deal of interest in the paranormal offerings on TV, but I'm pretty sure my wife will be tuning in.
I'll bet you're right on the idea of some nice treasures buried there Updown. On a somewhat similar treasure note, I think the series on Oak Island is supposed to come back for another season starting sometime in November.
I'm with you on the Zombie threat Ed. I believe I would rather encounter a Zombie in the woods than some of my neighbors during hunting season!
(10-30-2017 02:08 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Only thing I'm worried about is hungry coyote's! Real human beings out in the woods with no logical purpose to be there, that scares me!

I would be concern about the humans too, especially since the area had some Satanic activity. Maybe this is just a rumor.

Are coyotes really a threat? I know wolves are a threat, probably singly and in a pack. but a wimpy coyote?

Anyway, since it was closed in 1974, I figure the area is full of silvers. Unless the treasure hunting poachers already got in there. Bandit

Anyway, thanks for chiming in everyone, be safe and have fun. Yes
Reference URL's