Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Halloween seems different.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have always giving out candy for all the trick-treaters. We like seeing the costumes and the kids. I've been known to spook them a little bit too. Lol,

Anyway, I notice a lot of home owners turn out the lights. Which doesn't do the kids any good. Maybe some religious believe or out of town or just not giving. Each to their own.

The little kids are adorable and priceless.

But some of them are pushing the boundaries. Some are taller than me and smell like cigarettes. Lol. Probably drove and parked down the road.

Anyway, i just give the little ones the better candy.

Happy Halloween! Happy
I hear you there , before I left to take my kids Trick or treating I had about a half dozen high school aged kids stop at my house and their costumes were barely even different from their everyday look.
Of course I also took my 13 year old trick or treating , she begged to get to go one last year saying she knows she is getting a little too big. We only went to a few friends houses and my parents place. She wants to be so grown up so having her do a kid thing was kind of nice. Two different friends asked her what she was going to dress up as next year , she always goes to the goodwill and creates her own costume so it is fun to see what that mind of hers comes up with.
Pat
Reference URL's