Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Birthday Ohio Dirt Fisher / Ed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday Ed,

I recalled Shade wishing you a Happy Birthday yesterday.

So here it is, Happy Birthday Ohio Dirt Fisher! Hope you are able to enjoy your special day. I'm sure you are a blessing to your family and friends. Including us on Treasure Classifieds. Your adventures are amazing to us and we look forward to hearing your next story! Keep them coming! Happy
Thanks Up! Funny though, I don't feel any older. Chuckle

Ed
Happy belated Birthday Ed! I was only on this site through my phone yesterday and for some reason my password wasn't what I remembered it as ( maybe I am feeling older :tongueHappy
I hope you have many more happy years and that you continue digging the great treasures in your corner of Ohio.
Pat
(11-03-2017 08:42 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Happy belated Birthday Ed! I was only on this site through my phone yesterday and for some reason my password wasn't what I remembered it as ( maybe I am feeling older :tongueHappy
I hope you have many more happy years and that you continue digging the great treasures in your corner of Ohio.
Pat

Thanks Pat! YesWink I will as there are only about 2 weeks of on and off work left for me at the fields. I have a permission at an old abandoned golf course that was shut down in 1959 and a 68 acre commercial site being prepped for new construction in the Spring (Which was the location of an old dairy farm, be looking for arrowheads too!). So things are looking good for the remainder of the year as far as locations are concerned. As you know, sometimes that's what it's all about. I'm hoping these two will keep me busy for the remainder of this 2017 season and a few months during the Winter of 2018. I'm praying for good enough weather to get out! Yes

Ed
Reference URL's