Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
not sure if this is the right place to post this but my first time out gave me 5 roofing nails....lol...I just might cash them in ,,,it was 28 degrees with 20-25 mile an hour wind I think I lasted 20 minutes...me and the cold weather don't get along , anyway I just had to give it a try , at least I didn't come up empty handed
Ah! The joys of detecting. Glad you got out and happy that you found something so that you can learn your machine's features. It will get better as you go along. Next you'll be finding coins and other goodies. I know what you mean about cold weather! When you get a chance take a look at my response to your question in "Detectorist's Lounge ". We may agree on the cold weather thing!!
Welcome aboard. Keep at it, and you will find the treasures! Let us know when you do, we would love to see. Happy
Thank you for invite me the greatest hobbies ever, and to the forum. I Can find helpful people and answers here
Wow Looking62, you are in a terrific location for metal detecting. Get a machine and get out there.
I am in NJ and know some folks who post their finds from out near you and they are doing very well to say the least.
If you decide on dirt fishing then try and decide if you want a fast one or slow one, meaning the sweep speed.
Best of luck

TonyHappy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's