Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #72 & Copper Spill!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found the 1 wheat first, then 2 memorials then the Roosie, then another wheat. All in a circle about 1 foot in diameter in woods I've done numerous times before.

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!

Ed
Great job getting out before the cold hits. Congrats on #72 It always amazes me when an area I have hit hard produces another good find , it just goes to show no where is completely hunted out. Although my yard has very few signals other than the occasional fresh drop clad near the driveway.
I hope you can get out more before the end of the year.
HH
Pat
Congrats on more Silver. Wow 72, that is a heck of a number to achieve. Good job and Ohio is being wiped clean. lol
Nice congrats on popping silver into December!!
(12-08-2017 01:06 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice congrats on popping silver into December!!

Thanks Ron! It ain't over til it's over! Be trying until I can't cut the ground or can't dominate the temps. It's out there. Even the Rosies! Chuckle

Ed

(12-04-2017 08:15 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Great job getting out before the cold hits. Congrats on #72 It always amazes me when an area I have hit hard produces another good find , it just goes to show no where is completely hunted out. Although my yard has very few signals other than the occasional fresh drop clad near the driveway.
I hope you can get out more before the end of the year.
HH
Pat

I hope to but the weather may prevail. And thanks Pat! I have the clothing to go down to -20F and camp out if I'd like. (The Rangers won't agree! Chuckle ) Now I have to find the motivation and strength! Yes

Since I've been off of work the lazy streak set in and I'm "crawling" out of bed at 10 or 11 am and reading myself to sleep until 2 or 3 in the morning. (Real good books about ancient history.) Being a part time employee with the Winter off can take a persons' Will to extremes of nonchalance because it feels really so, so good! And back in the day, they told me go with the flow! It does feel good, but I must start resetting my alarm for 7 A.M.! (8:30???) Then maybe I'll get moving again!

Ed

(12-07-2017 03:37 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on more Silver. Wow 72, that is a heck of a number to achieve. Good job and Ohio is being wiped clean. lol

Thanks Up! You know I don't ever think the area is wiped out. Even with the biggest coil I usually only find stuff 3 or 4 inches deep. And the occasional 11" or 12"
are real far and few between. My wife Deb says to me, on occasion, "Wow, this stuff is all over the place!". And she's right. It's everywhere. But you have to have the imagination and the motivation to go find it. Every square inch of this planet, with maybe the exception of the Antarctic and North Pole, in modern times, has had a footprint on it. A human footprint. And where humans go, they lose stuff. Now we have to go find it!

Ed
Reference URL's