Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver Figaro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this nice chunk of Italy silver. It was found deep at the shoreline. When I have more time, I have some other treasures to post.
Good luck to everyone. Wink
Great chunk of silver Up! I've never found anything that big only the itsy bitsy chains! WTG! Yes What's that sucker weigh?

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the haul! Cold and snow up here!

Ed
Thanks for brightening up a gloomy day (winter weather advisory today) with such an awesome find. Also the promise of more finds posts has me excited.
I have not found many chains ( my water hunting experience is limited to vacations and a rare pond or river edge). That one must have made your day.
Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting
Pat
You have a knack for finding good silver on the beach. That's a very nice recovery and I want to see the other items too. Cold is setting in for many of the posters here; soon you may be the only active hunter on the forum. Keep on finding and posting.
Thanks guys and I'm fortunate to be able to hunt all year. Don't mean it
will be productive.

But there is beauty in the seasons you experience too.
(12-12-2017 12:42 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great chunk of silver Up! I've never found anything that big only the itsy bitsy chains! WTG! Yes What's that sucker weigh?

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the haul! Cold and snow up here!

Ed

Ed, I'll have to weigh it when i see my son. Lol. I would say at least 25 grams. Guessing, but I'm getting better guessing the weight of jewerly. Well you never know, I bet the ski slopes have lost chains. They come off when you do flips. But the extra clothes could prevent it. Come on down, no guarantees but i know where your chance of finding one increases.Happy

(12-14-2017 10:16 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]You have a knack for finding good silver on the beach. That's a very nice recovery and I want to see the other items too. Cold is setting in for many of the posters here; soon you may be the only active hunter on the forum. Keep on finding and posting.

Yes silver is always welcome, but we would like the butter.
Sometimes we mumble on silver, and buddy tells me to throw it back because there a lot of folks that would love to find it including himself. But i hear him mumble too, on silver and micro gold. We tell each other throw it back then! We often sound like spoiled kids. LolHappy
Reference URL's