Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 585k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this little 585k, and made a happy moment giving it to a family member.
Also found a little 14k earring, and junk hoops and ring.
[attachment=10171]
[attachment=10172]
[attachment=10173]
Good luck guys.
Nice catch Up and WTG on the thought of giving! Yes Glad to see your post and hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

Ed
It is a great feeling to find the shiney stuff and another one when a relative is so happy to get it. It looks like the detecting is going well down your way. I just might be a tiny bit jealous, even though we are having a warmup that nasty white stuff still coats the ground.
I hope you get more coil swinging time and have great holidays.
Pat
(12-17-2017 12:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice catch Up and WTG on the thought of giving! Yes Glad to see your post and hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

Ed

Thank you, and hope you have a merry Christmas too!

(12-17-2017 07:55 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]It is a great feeling to find the shiney stuff and another one when a relative is so happy to get it. It looks like the detecting is going well down your way. I just might be a tiny bit jealous, even though we are having a warmup that nasty white stuff still coats the ground.
I hope you get more coil swinging time and have great holidays.
Pat

Thank you Pat, and I normally give my finds away to love ones and friends. I still have some keepers too. Probably because it's a plain band and too small.
You describe that white stuff like a nasty thunderstorm. You lucky to have the different seasons.
I hope when the ground thaws out you get something nice! I like old coins, just hard to find around here. At least on public land. But I'm bless with some nice jewelry ever now and then.
Merry Christmas!
Reference URL's