Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Raybans, and silver.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found the Raybans and silver ring. I have found 3 pairs this year. All decent shape, but i bent one pair digging it up. I'll post when I have more time. Actually I got some catching up on posting and replying once things settle down.

[attachment=10174]
Awesome , keep posting the great finds so us people with the snow on the ground can get a fix. Is there a market for used Ray Bans? I know they are expensive when they are new.
HH
Pat
Pretty cool finds Up! I love it when jewelry pops out because you never know! I've only ever found pairs of sunglasses that were toast or parts thereof! Keep up the great work while us Northerner's clean the Reindeer stables and chop wood!

Ed
Nice finds Updown. I always like seeing the beach stuff; particularly the rings. Show us some more!
(12-17-2017 08:00 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome , keep posting the great finds so us people with the snow on the ground can get a fix. Is there a market for used Ray Bans? I know they are expensive when they are new.
HH
Pat
I'm sure you could sell them on ebay. For 50% off, these cost around 170.00. Of course depends on condition, and most high sunglass have replacement lens. But they seem to be about half the cost of the glasses. Unless you buy aftermarket lenses.
I have given my son and daughter a nice pair. My son got the Oakley.
I will post some of my finds for sure.

(12-18-2017 07:48 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds Updown. I always like seeing the beach stuff; particularly the rings. Show us some more!

Thanks shade, you must of missed the European gold. I'm like a blind hog that finds a acorn ever now and then. Happy
You are right! I did miss the post with the gold and I'm glad you reminded me. Super nice! Good of you to share with family and friends. I know they appreciate it.
Reference URL's