Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Mesquite, Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
Just getting back into detecting..Got a lil more time now and my Sons like it too....Do coinhunting but of course you never know what you will dig up...
See you soon..
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio rw! Glad to have you aboard and back in the hobby! Yes

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Hello from India Eager to know about treasure hunt It's amazing and beautiful
Welcome aboard! Those of us in the Northern states look forward to seeing posts of your finds , especially during the cold winter months.
What kind of equipment do you use. I personally use a Garrett AT Pro and a Garrett Propointer. Sometimes I dig out the Fisher F2 for old time sake.
It is always nice to meet new members and share stories.
HH
Pat
A warm welcome from Virginia. Hope you like it here--lots of good members, very friendly. Happy to learn you are returning to MDing. Same with me. Get started on some posts and let us know what you are finding.
Welcome from Wisconsin, I would enjoy seeing some of your finds we are froze in up here.
Thinking about coming down to the Garrett hunt end of march would be a nice change of weather
Cold here today...supposed to warm this weekrnd...Hope so...Happy
Way cool area Mesquite, Texas. Plenty of history out that way, get out there before the summer heat drives you into the lakes and streams but hey those might be very productive as well.

Best of luck
Tony in NJ
Reference URL's