Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moved to California from GA in June this year. I've been detecting for a while and 100% was Civil war. I love some war between the states digging. I'm alo into old bottles but hard to find those in GA where I lived.
 I didn't bring any machines with me but I just bought an AT pro that's on the way so looking forward to some beach hunting I guess, but want to get in the dirt and find some old stuff.
Anyone in CA want to start chatting and maybe go one day, please let me know. I will return the favor once I figure out this massive state Happy
welcome to the forum and welcome to the State of CA.  What part of the state are you in?

Ron
Welcome, and where are you? I moved from Columbus , Ga to kalifornia back in 86.  I'm near Stockton.
Dang, we get anymore Cali peeps on here & it's gonna be like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! Lol Tongue

Welcome aboard!!! Quite a few members out by you. Hope you enjoy the community, and we look forward to seeing your finds Happy

Joe
Welcome aboard!  I just started using the AT pro.  Great machine, takes a little practice.  But once you get it dialed, you'll love it.
Welcome from NE Ohio p-cap!!
HH with the new machine.
It is a winner!
Hey everyone and thanks for the replys.. I'm in Anahiem area but have car will travel Happy
Little different from Ga huh.
lol uh yea, But I'm gonna figure it out one day, In Ga I went to ATL and drove thru neighbor hoods, parked and went to swinging. I found some many in tact trenches  and relics doing this.. Here hahaha  I'm lost at the moment,, but I got the AT pro today and it looks similar to other machines.. Hunt all metal and dig the good tones Blushing
Well there's a lot of coin hunters down your way. Check out the kinzli forum...google kinzli california metal detecting forum....good luck!
Reference URL's