Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: No silver but!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out today for a few hours back to park I got 5 silvers last week. It rained all day yesterday so I figured it would be messy.Not really it was perfect detecting,the weather was nice and joe was with me, what else can I ask for! I never thought I would say this but I'm tired of digging wheat backs, I never dug so many but no silver! I dug only 2 Indian heads all year and this spot I found 4 in two weeks!Today I found a 1908 and an 1867 which is a key date!All around it was a nice day but it might be the  last for year , the weather is gonna get cold n snowy , so it's gonna be a long winter! Happy hunting till next year!!!!!
Two indians is a good day. Glad you had some nice weather to take advantage of.
Happy hunting till next year...or at least the next 50 degree + day, lol. Nice score on the key date! You gonna trade in the truck for a Bentley? How about a Maybach Tongue
Don't clean that injun with anything but warm water! Slab it right away for safekeeping. There's still many sections we can try in the future, too Yes Good hunt T!!!

Joe
Joe, it's been a great year lots of laughs n a bunch of silver!to bad we only have weekends, but I look forward to every trip!Hey maybe we will have a mild winter.Everybody have a safe and happy holidays and wish for an early spring!!Good luck to all those lucky ones who live in the warm areas!!
Where's the pic? Your working on a tribe?congrats!
Congrats on the Indians and who needs a Silver Butt anyway! Wink
Reference URL's