Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The Blue Beast is DEAD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-28-2018 11:37 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on your new ride Ed. You'll look sharp cruising around town in that beauty. Will Deb let you outfit it for detecting like Cladjunky did for his SUV? Things have really changed over time. My first car had little more than a beefed up pamphlet for an owner's manual while my last had a book like yours. And in the opposite direction my first computer had two massive books for instruction and my last this December had nothing other than a couple of simple pics for hookup! Looks like you'll be doing some reading over the next few days---have fun!

Shade,

Yes she'll let me. She's on the prowl for a good used Honda Accord. She's currently running a 94 Geo Prism! ( And it's a creampuff with 105K.) She don't get around much. We've been really cheap when it comes to vehicles around here. Only thing she wants me to do with mine is keep it clean. I can deal with that. But even though it's a 4 wheel drive it's not going on any trails or mud roads. The salt here from winter driving is bad enough. Now I have to get re-familiar with car washes! Chuckle

Ed
Good luck with the new ride. Sorry to hear she turned over on died on you, I know you loved that truck.
Hopefully you weren't stuck somewhere, that is always a tough situation.

Tony
(02-14-2018 02:55 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the new ride. Sorry to hear she turned over on died on you, I know you loved that truck.
Hopefully you weren't stuck somewhere, that is always a tough situation.

Tony

Thanks Tony!

I was right out front in my parking space at the apartments, thankfully. But I could tell you stories about being stuck. I was actually a tad afraid to drive this new one thinking that I'd push the wrong button and end up on a moon launch countdown. They sure don't make them like they used to. The guy at the dealer said the 2019 models are going to have mandatory video cameras. Hey! "Film at eleven!", as the MSM would say.

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's