Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Favorite Buckle--Finally!! My Holy Grail of CA Gold Rush Buckles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally found it--at least 1/2 of it.

Fabulous find Ron! Congrats on getting the bucket lister and great job on the restoration!
SWEEET! Congrats Ron on one of the ultimate GOLD RUSH finds!
Heard about this awhile back, and was looking forward to seeing it.
Thanks for sharing.
Looks like an 1850s dump, any chance of whole bottles coming out?
Couple area loaded with glass. I am sure there are a few whole bottles hiding in there.
Thanks for the great video and sharing such a great find. Your restorations are amazing ,did you learn through trial and error , or (as I suspect) do you have some form of formal training?
HH
Pat
Great find and companion video Ron. Congratulations on that milestone achievement. I always look forward to seeing what you and Mark are digging and you never let me down.
(01-28-2018 10:30 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great video and sharing such a great find. Your restorations are amazing ,did you learn through trial and error , or (as I suspect) do you have some form of formal training?
HH
Pat

Just trial and error. Kind of enjoy the challenge of repairing some of the thing I find.
That’s awesome!! I really like the clay pipe also
Nice find there Ron Yes

Congrats!
really nice find congrats
Reference URL's